Blueberry Stuffed French Toast
*makes 4 servings
- Mix well with a fork or spoon. Spread cream cheese mixture onto 4 bread slices on one side only.
- 8 slices of your favorite Bread
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. grated fresh Lemon zest
-Spread onto one side of the remaining 4 bread slices. Press cream cheese slices together with jam slices to form 4 sandwiches.
- Beat well. Dip sandwiches into egg mixture until soaked on both sides.
- Drain slightly and place in a hot, butter skillet and cook over medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Serve with Pancake Syrup, if desired.