Chicken Nacho Dip
Place all ingredients into a medium crock pot.
- 1 can 16oz. Mrs. Miller's Hot Chunky Salsa or Mrs. Miller's Mild Chunky Salsa
- 8oz. Cream cheese, cubed
- 8oz. Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cooked Chicken, diced
- 1/4 cup sweet Onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 can 15.5oz. Black Beans, lightly drained
Cook on high for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally until cheese has melted and dip is hot.
Cook on low for up to an hour until ready to serve.