Sausage Cheese Balls
-Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well. Form into 1 inch balls. Place onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes before removing from baking pan. Serve using toothpicks. Serve for breakfast or as an appetizer. Yield: 6-9 dozen.
- 2 pkg (16oz each) Bob Evans sausage
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick Baking Mix
- 16 oz. (4 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. minced fresh garlic
NOTE: Unbaked sausage balls may be frozen and baked later.