Taco Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 lb. Sausage, browned, crumbled, and drained
- 1 can 16oz. Mrs. Miller's Hot Chunky Salsa or Mild Chunky Salsa
- 1 can 14.5oz. Tomatoes, diced and undrained
- 1 can 15oz. Corn, undrained
- 1 can 15oz. Black Beans, undrained
- 1 can 15oz. dark red Kidney Beans, undrained
- 1 envelope dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 envelope dry Taco Seasoning
- 1 can 4oz. green Chilies, chopped
- 1 small Onion, diced
Combine all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes.
Serve with crushed tortilla chips or corn chips, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
Note: You may also place all ingredients into a crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.